Single Family Residence, Cabin,Two Story - Carbondale, CO
End of the road privacy, quiet and peaceful setting. Great walking and mountain biking neighborhood with warm, friendly and helpful neighbors. Hand crafted cozy log home on 3.5 acres, but feels like 35 acres with endless wildlife viewing; deer, elk, wild turkeys, red tailed hawks, coyote, bear and bald eagle. Easy access to Carbondale, Glenwood Springs and the upper valley, less than a 10-minute commute to Highway 82 that involves splendid views and beautiful horse properties. Three bedrooms, two baths, open spacious living room with stone fireplace, lofty ceilings and amazing views from the large deck. The assistance of the woodstove and propane stove heat the home easily and economically. Large two bay detached garage with lots of storage. Call for a viewing today!
Toni Cerise of RiverStone Real Estate
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Baseboard; Stove; Fireplace
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Electric; Natural Gas; Wood
- Exterior Construction: Log
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath